Student Actuaries at Michigan is an organization for undergraduates and graduates interested in the field of actuarial and financial mathematics. We hold mass meetings at the beginning of every fall and winter semester, but we welcome people to join at any point in the year. The club organizes study groups for the professional examinations and coordinates visits to offices of industry recruiters. It also sponsors a variety of athletic and social activities, including ceremonies for graduating seniors.
These are some of the programs and resources we offer to prospective and current members of SAM
- Actuarial exam subsidies (exams tab)
- Actuarial Career Fair
- Recruiting events (such as collecting resumes)
- On-site company visits (a lot of companies)
- Social/networking Events (check out our calendar)
- IM Sports
- For more detailed information, feel free to reach out to a member!
- Join SAM, or the mailing list here.
- If you have feedback, please submit them here!
Please connect with SAM on social media!